1) Take two minutes to sketch a “character” of what your voice might look like. This can be human or in-human. If nothing comes to mind, just put your pen to paper and see what comes out
2) Draw four panels. You can use a grid or vary the size
3) Panel 1: Put your voice on a journey of some kind. This could be as elaborate as going to space or as simple as making a sandwich.
4) Panel 2: Draw your voice saying something to you.
5) Panel 3: Draw your reaction to your inner voice.
6) Panel 4: Tie up your comic—a punchline? A cliffhanger?