[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/124730704″ params=”visual=true&liking=false&sharing=false&auto_play=false&show_comments=false&continuous_play=false&origin=tumblr” width=”100%” height=”500″ iframe=”true” /]
Inside the December episode of the Organist:
- Kenneth Walton in conversation with Jonathon Keats on art forgery at the dawn of the internet;
- Andy Battaglia and Ben Vida on aural illusions and the use of psychoacoustics in art;
- A mixtape of Swedish progg selected by Wooden Shjips;
- Lars Iyer on the intersection of philosophy, literature, and the internet;
- Excerpts from an instructional cassette tape that accompanied all medical marijuana prescriptions during the five-month legalization of medical marijuana in the fictional province of Maniscotia in 1978. Courtesy of Sunset Television.