[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/109621504″ params=”visual=true&liking=false&sharing=false&auto_play=false&show_comments=false&continuous_play=false&origin=tumblr” width=”100%” height=”500″ iframe=”true” /]
In this month’s episode of the Organist:
- Thomas Lennon (Reno 911!, Hell Baby) as an unhinged Urban Outfitters security guard in a short radio drama written by Nick Jones (Orange is the New Black, Jollyship the Whiz-Bang)
- The story of Chris Stroffolino, ex-Silver Jews, ex-Shakespeare scholar, currently living and performing amazing music in a 1983 Ford Econoline van in L.A.
- Kathleen Hanna on Julie Ruin, the Julie Ruin, and writing her own eulogy
- Mahzarin Banaji on the unconscious racial prejudices of four-year-olds
- Thomas Lennon (see above) reading a short, unhinged radio drama written by Blake Butler (There Is No Year, Ever, Scorch Atlas)
- Nothing else.